Software Development Lead
Salary: Up to £55k
Date posted: 09/02/2018
Job Reference: AVMC-852130
Keywords: Development, Developer, Lead, Manage, Manager, .NET, C#, ASP.NET, MVC, Web, Applications, SQL Server, HTML, CSS, Angular, WebAPI, Agile, TDD, Test driven Development, WCF, SQL, PostgreSQL
Our client is a leading organisation and are actively seeking a new Software Development Lead to bridge the gap between senior management and the development team. To perform this role, you will need to have strong .NET development skills/experience, with the character and personality to be a natural leader in a highly innovative and exciting environment.
- Be a hands-on (both technically and commercially) manager 7 software development professionals.
- Work closely with stakeholders at all levels to help define requirements and set out the necessary development practices.
- Proactively champion the Agile methodology, occasionally holding stand-ups.
- Ensure all development work is carried out on time and to a high quality.
- Ensure all work is documented accordingly.
- Be a strong .NET developer using C#, who is keen to take on a lead role.
- Have good knowledge of .NET 4.0+ and MVC.
- Have good communications skills.
- Be personable.
- Have good knowledge of SQL Server (2008/2012)
- Enjoy solving problems.
- Understand WebAPI’s.
For more information please either Call us, Email: jobs[at]broadrockmarks[dot]com or click apply below.
Broadrock Marks is a search consultancy that specialises in providing resource solutions on a permanent, contract and retained basis for companies in the UK and internationally, across the following IT disciplines: Software Development & Architecture, ERP & CRM, Cloud & Infrastructure, Business Intelligence & Big Data, Executive & Senior Search, Information Security and Networking.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960133102