Data Insight Manager
Our award winning sales and retention contact centre in Cardiff is looking for an experience Data Insight Manager to support the leadership team in driving continued growth.
Job Title: Data Insight Manager
Salary: £31,000 – £46,500 depending on skills and experience + annual bonus
You’ll be responsible for a team of Insight Analysts, supporting our sales contact centre with critical management information needs. This is a pivotal role within the operation so excellent communication skills will be required to deliver the evaluation of campaigns and providing reports such as root cause, customer insight, compliance, sales and service, and delivering recommendations on future actions.
You’ll lead the building of an automated reporting suite across all key metrics, owning the relationships with CRM, data provision and Business Insight. You will drive the team to investigate possibilities around segmentation, data provision and developing technology. The team support the wider Retail GB Domestic team in improving sales processes, reporting systems, driving efficiency and delivering the best outcomes for our customers.
Your Skills and Experience
- BI / Data Management experience within a complex and data rich environment
- Proven experience of data manipulation using software such as SQL, Access, Tableau and Excel
- Experience of utilising data analysis and visualisation tools
- Experience leading complex data management projects at all phases of the project lifecycle
- Ability to set expectations, meet deadlines and hold individuals accountable for milestones
- Demonstrable experience in leading teams in a data environment
Our Retail business is a market leader in supply of electricity and gas and in other energy-related services such as telecoms, broadband and boiler cover. We supply energy to more than seven million household and business account under our brands: SSE, SSE Scottish Hydro, SSE Southern Electric and SSE SWALEC in the Great Britain market and SSE Airtricity in the markets in Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland. At SSE, we're committed to giving you excellent customer service and treating you fairly; we want to make life easier for you, find ways of saving you money, and be on hand to help when you need us the most, that’s our customer promise.
We have an excellent benefits package as part of our offering. Here’s a few highlights;
- Generous holiday allowance (you can even buy additional holidays)
- Great share plans
- Group Pension Plan
- One day paid volunteering
- Tailored internal development opportunities
Just click the Apply button to submit your application, it doesn’t take long.
Closing date for applications is: Wednesday 21 February 2018
This vacancy is open to internal and external candidates. If you’re internal, please notify your line manager before you submit your application. If you’re successful, we’ll conduct some pre-employment checks.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960129080