GDPR & ISO27001 Compliance Analyst - 6 Months Ext
GDPR & ISO27001 Compliance Analyst - 6 months contract. My Client is a Consultancy with a number of Clients who require their expertise to help them become GDPR AND ISO27001 compliant. In this role you will be:
- Developing an understanding GDPR, you will be providing a gap analysis for all IT processes, procedures and controls
- Reviewing IT procedures, IS protocols, and information classification
- Translating compliance standards to business and data management requirements, using user stories - functional specifications - business change documents.
- Experience in banking / finance / payments useful
Desirable skills - GDPR & ISO27001 Compliance Analyst
- Experience of data-led projects and regulation (e.g. GDPR, ISO27001, Basel, BCBS239, Data Governance)
- Experience of risk control assessments (RCA/ RCSA/ SOX) related to IT or ISO27001
- Exposure to: CISA / CISSP / CISM / Mobile apps / Cloud / Cyber Security / Data Analytics
If you are interested in the role of GDPR & ISO27001 Compliance Analyst, please submit your CV in the first instance.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960129986