Industrial Engineer (Process)
Industrial Engineers - various levels
Industrial Engineers - Do you want to enjoy a career in Industrial Engineering with an international leader in electronic and information technologies for defence and aerospace?
My client is looking for a number of Industrial Engineers, up to Principal Industrial Engineer, to join their team in Edinburgh. The successful candidates will have a background of Process Engineering in a manufacturing industry, preferably including a background in ultra clean and high vacuum processes.
Responsibilities of the Industrial Engineer roles include but not limited to:
* Responsible for execution of manufacturing systems milestones within New Product Information plans
* Responsible for the Design & Deployment of Manufacturing systems
* Responsible for the practical application of lean manufacturing techniques within a product group
* Maintain production processes
* Define and document the Manufacturing Systems at Macro level (Senior)
* Manage Product Life Cycle and milestones on behalf of Manufacturing and Supply Chain including the Production Readiness Review (Principal)
Skills and experience required of the Industrial Engineer include, but not limited to:
* Technical proficiency through experience/degree in either science, electrical, electronic, mechanical or manufacturing discipline
* In depth knowledge or process parameters, impact of associated materials, impact on product performance
* Familiar with Lean/SPC/Six Sigma manufacturing tolls and techniques
* Understanding and ability to interpret engineering drawings and requirement specifications
* Understanding & creation of product UPC Models - identification of cost drivers(Senior)
* Deep conceptual understanding of Industrial Engineering tools and processes(Principal)
This is a great opportunity to join a fascinating company and build a long, rewarding career.
Click below to apply
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960128965