QA PRODUCT SPECIALIST - GLOBAL PHARMA
I am currently partnered with an internationally focused pharmaceutical company who are continuing to experience a rapid period of growth.
My client specialises within biotechnology with over 65 years’ experience within industry working with a variety of products such as biosimilars, biochemicals and diagnostics. They also operate across a variety of therapeutic areas with an always-expanding pipeline of projects
Therefore, my client is now in need of a QA Product Specialist who will help develop and deliver QA, GMP projects within a passionate team. This is the perfect opportunity to work hands on with manufacturing, lead projects both internally and externally as well as contribute to the continued development of their already established pipeline and QA department.
- Provide GMP expertise in compliance to SOP’s and validation protocols
- Participate in relevant project management meetings
- Prepare and maintain technical and manufacturing agreements with third party CMO’s
- Ensure all changes to GMP documents, processes and facilities are effectively managed
- Take responsibility for one or more Quality system
- Implement and establish GMP stability programmes in line with reports issued by CMO’s
- A relevant life science degree
- 3+ years GMP experience
- Good understanding of international GxPs and FDA requirements
- Knowledge of solid and semi-solid dosage manufacturing processes
- Experience with QC and chemical analytical techniques
- Familiar with quality management techniques
- A highly competitive package
- The opportunity to work for an international top 40 Pharma
- Technical hands-on work, implementing previous experience
- Chance to work with a huge pipeline at various stages
- A beautifully, unique location
This opportunity provides the right candidate the chance to work with and implement previous QA experience as well being able to develop more specific skills for one of the world’s fastest growing pharmaceutical companies.
If you feel this is the right position for you or are just eager to find out more then do not hesitate to get in touch with me directly on;
******************* or ****************************
Alternatively, click here for my LinkedIn
Also, click here for other opportunities I am currently working on
Please note that due to a high number of applications, the deadline might be brought forward.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960128389