Solutions Architect - Nottingham
Up to £50,000 + Benefits
Are you an experienced Microsoft Infrastructure Solutions Architect?
Want to join one of the Midlands fastest growing IT Services businesses as they continue on a journey of staggering growth?
This opportunity will see a Solutions Architect working as part of a highly experienced Enterprise Architecture team to design, cost and present technical solutions for delivery to existing & potential customers. The role will involve working with external clients, vendors, internal Service Account Managers and Business Development Managers to help customers develop their IT Strategy and Roadmap.
What will you be doing?
- Delivering written technical solutions for customers across Microsoft Cloud and Infrastructure technologies
- Working with stakeholders from client and internal organisation to gather requirements associated to solution design and services
- To engage with vendors and suppliers to develop commercial relationship for engagements
- To act as the focal point to resolve technical design issues as they occur during the project delivery phase
- To liaise with the Professional Services team to understand the effectiveness of the solutions.
- Build deep relationships with senior client stakeholders to enable them with necessary understanding of solutions
- To work with the Chief Technology Officer to continually improve the standards and methodologies for solutions architecture
- Act as a mentor to internal teams responsible for implementing and supporting new technologies as part of solutions developed
What you need...
- A strong background in the design and architecture of Microsoft Cloud & Infrastructure solutions
- Background in solutions design, stakeholder management and solutions pre-sales
- Understanding of cloud automation and orchestration technologies
- Proven experience architecting systems built upon public cloud technologies (AWS/Azure/O365)
- Excellent understanding of fundamental concepts such as platform availability, networking, security, authentication, virtualisation, and WAN technologies.
- Architecture related qualifications such as TOGAF/Zachman Framework
- MCSE Cloud Platform & Infrastructure
- ITIL certified
- Project Management methodologies such as Agile/PMP/Prince2
If you are looking for an opportunity to join a business on an extraordinary journey of growth, both personally and professionally, then this could be the role you've been waiting for! Get in touch with Oli Ridley via LinkedIn or apply below.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960129669