Outsourced Security Services Analyst
Outsourced Security Services Analyst
Job ID: R-61988
We’re here to free people from the fear of uncertainty. Our insurance, savings and investment products help some 31 million customers enjoy life today, knowing that tomorrow is covered. And we definitely know how to look after our own people. If you love doing a great job to improve things for customers, you’ll be at home here. Help us build a future to be proud of and get ready to fulfil your potential with Aviva.
Working as part of the CISO Global Cyber Security Operations team (GCSD), the role holder will form part of the security service delivery team to provide IT security operational services to Aviva markets; supporting regulatory, IT Security best practice, policy and business requirements. GCSD provides resources, processes and technologies to identify and respond to information security/cyber threats, vulnerabilities and incidents in order to minimize adverse impact to Aviva, its customers and partners.
This is a great opportunity to develop/enhance skills in managing third parties and build knowledge of cyber security.
The individual will:
- Support the Outsourced Security Services Lead in managing the services provided by suppliers that underpin the services delivered by GCSO
- Act as a escalation point for issues encountered by users of supplier services
- Identify and manage risks relating to supplier services, driving mitigation and resolution actions
- Organise and chair governance forums that are used to monitor and govern supplier service
- Gather and analyse information to form and understanding of how well supplier provided services are performing against requirements
Knowledge and Skills
- Experience of working with third parties, ideally in role relating to analysing/managing the service being provided
- Excellent relationship building skills - an ability to create, develop and strengthen relationships with suppliers and internal departments
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills
- Understanding and experience of technical service operations / application support services
- Understanding of management of risk concepts, including experience of Change Control and impact assessment
- Data analytics and Management Information interpretation and presentation
- Experience of managing relationships and services from third parties
- Outsourcing/supplier management related training/qualifications (e.g. GSA, CIPS)
- Security related qualifications (e.g. CISSP, CISM, CISA, CEH, etc)
- Awareness and use of security and privacy concepts (e.g. international and industry standards, legal and regulatory constraints)
The roles will be based in Norwich or London and regular travel to other UK locations will be necessary.
What will I get from this role
- Salary: Up to £45,050 dependent on skills & experience
- Generous defined contribution pension scheme
- Annual performance related bonus and pay review
- Minimum holiday allowance of 25 days plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days
- Up to 30% discount for some Aviva products through “My Aviva Extras” plus discounts for Friends and Family
- Excellent range of flexible benefits to include a matching share save scheme
Bring to Aviva what makes you different and we’ll support you to do the best work of your life. We encourage applications from everyone who wants to help us achieve our purpose of helping our customers to Defy Uncertainty.
One of Aviva’s core values is Care More, and this is brought to life through the flexible ways we like to work. This may include working from home some of the time, or flexible work schedules to accommodate parent and carer responsibilities, further studies and hobbies.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960131546