IT Support Technician
POSITION: IT Support Technician
SALARY: Dependent On Experience
LOCATION: Commutable from Selby, Goole, York, Beverley, Hull, Scunthorpe and Doncaster.
A growing business based in East Yorkshire are looking to bring on an IT Support Technician to join their growing Head Office team.
Main responsibilities will be to maintain and upgrade the network infrastructure, setup and install new software and manage the anti-virus and security systems in place.
Due to the location of the office candidates should have their own transport.
YOU SHOULD HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Knowledge and experience in Windows servers (2012)
- Experience of Networking Mac, Windows computers and IOS or Android Mobile Management
- Experience of hardware and software installation, confirmation and administration
- Ability to be able to do server rebuilds and disaster recovery
- Knowledge of DNS & DHCP
- General maintenance of LANS, WANS, COMMS, Servers and Backup Systems
- Ensuring all cases are logged and documented
- Experience of working with Telephony systems, including VoIP
For more information and a confidential chat about the IT Support Technician position please contact Josh Chambers at Steve Ball Recruitment or make an online application today!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960128942