As a WebOps Engineer in Kainos, you’ll be responsible for automating and building modern digital service platforms. You’ll be continually learning about new technologies and approaches, with talented colleagues that will help you to learn, develop and grow.
Minimum (essential) requirements:
- Experience automating, building and operating modern digital service platforms
- Experience using configuration management tooling to automate server deployment.
- Working knowledge of virtualisation and/or public cloud platform.
- Ability to debug and troubleshoot problems with multiple operating systems.
- Exposure to using Continuous Integration techniques to build and test software.
- Exposure to modern version control systems
- Experience of using public cloud platforms such as AWS and Azure, including SaaS and PaaS offerings
- Experience using scripting languages to automate tasks
- Experience of securing and monitoring web services
- Good communication skills, with the ability to communicate issues to other technical people, and sometimes to non-technical people.
Who you are:
Our vision is to enable outstanding people to create digital solutions that have a positive impact on people’s lives. Our values aren't abstract; they are the behaviours we expect from each other every day, and underpin everything that we do. We expect everyone to display our values by being determined in how obstacles are overcome; honest when dealing with others; respectful of how you treat others; creative to find solutions to complex problems and cooperative by sharing information, knowledge and experience.
These values, applied collectively, help to produce an outstanding Kainos person, team and culture.
Kainos is a high-growth IT services company providing digital technology solutions and agile software development to enterprise customers. Across our 30-year history, we have worked on transformational projects across government, NHS and a myriad of private sector clients.
We’re an inclusive bunch at Kainos and we believe in equal opportunity. We welcome applications from all walks of life, including those with criminal records. Everyone who is offered a position here undergoes a background check, however no one is treated differently due to their background where it isn’t relevant to the role. It’s important to note – failure to reveal information which is relevant to the position sought, could result in us having to withdraw the conditional offer of employment.
In short: Having a criminal record will not exclude you from a career with Kainos. This depends entirely on the nature and requirements of the position, together with the circumstances and background of offences.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960132176