UX/UI Designer - Digital
Digital Capabilities - Identity Services
Developing pioneering products and services that give every one of our customers experiences they love - when and wherever they want - is at the heart of everything we do at Sky. Our Identity Services receive a large amount of visits per week from customers consuming content and buying new products and services, accessing account management and looking for help; and we're aiming to significantly increase that number. Our targets are tough and the business moves at a quick pace. We are responsible for delivering an intuitive and compelling digital self-service experience that will improve customer goal achievement and deliver call reduction; achieved by delivering data-driven improvements and new service propositions. So when you join us as an Identity Designer, you'll become part of an exciting team that challenges the status quo every day and helps our customers to achieve their goals on Sky's digital channels.
- Leading and facilitating discovery workshops, including: Audience discovery, and definition of business and project objectives and KPIs
- You will be providing UX/UI expertise ahead of the Delivery teams for Identity, incorporating assisted service channels where appropriate.
- You will understand the importance of tactical and strategic UX, and implement designs based on customers data and user research
- Liaising with developers providing assets and design support
- Ensuring that Identity apps are consistent with the Sky brand
- Continuously innovating and optimising existing customer journeys
- Working with product owners, strategists, business analysts, designers, technologists, creative directors and others to transform business requirements into beautiful and simple customer journeys
- Defining and planning deliverables, and timescales for assigned projects in conjunction with business owners.
- Ensuring correct methodologies and deliverables and deployed by the team, including: concept documentation, content strategy, user journeys, wireframes and interaction patterns.
- Inspiring, leading, and developing trust, with stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Refining processes and methodologies to enable better working practices as well as more rapid delivery.
- Planning, leading and executing each step of the Experience Design process; including discovery and analysis, requirements definition, conceptual experience design, content planning and strategies, prototyping, interaction planning, and interaction specification.
- Supporting the drive to a consistent approach to high-level digital strategies, related to Sky's digital presence. (Global guidelines)
- The Designer is responsible for approving the designs of all customer journeys and supporting videos relating to or created by the Identity department
Skills and experience:
- BA or MA in Interaction Design, Cognitive Science, or HCI, or equivalent experience
- Proven ability to analyse audiences and their information and functional needs, taking inputs form UX researcher's analysis
- Good experience working with Agile, delivery teams
- Experience having designed applications for authentication, online retail and banking
- Responsive design experience and App experience
- Appreciation of industry standards and norms including Accessibility guidelines
- Product interface design
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to convey concepts effectively and show thought leadership.
- Have a demonstrated ability to effectively collaborate across multiple stakeholders..
- Proven ability to work under pressure across multiple workstreams, adaptable and proactive attitude in a fast changing environment.
Believe in Better.
If you are interested in the role, please get in touch with
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960129633