Process Maintenance Engineer
Process Maintenance Engineer - Saffron Walden - Circa £25,000 - £30,000
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Process Maintenance Engineer to design and develop new processes and identify current process improvements. Also to be reactive and proactive towards the daily maintenance schedules. Specialising in the plastics manufacturing industry looking for an Electrically Biased Process Maintenance Engineer to work for an award winning company.
The successful Process Maintenance Engineer will have a background in industrial maintenance or a manufacturing process background and would suit someone who has at least three years' experience post apprenticeship.
Key Responsibility for the Process Maintenance Engineer:
- To ensure all operational machinery is serviced and maintained according to necessary schedules.
- To ensure that all facilities management/ external contractors activities are maintained.
- Maintain support for current process equipment.
- Be reactive and proactive towards the daily maintenance schedule.
Responsibilities for the Process Maintenance Engineer:
- At least three years post engineering apprenticeship.
- Ideally Electrical bias.
- To execute all facilities routine and preventative maintenance activities.
Package for the Process Maintenance Engineer:
- Salary circa £25,000 - £30,000.
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays.
- Death in service.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately. WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960132494