Senior DevOps Engineer
Senior DevOps Engineer - £60,000 - 65,000 West London
As the Senior DevOps Engineer you will be providing for a leading global gaming company providing software that powers the world's gaming community. With strong technical excellence and are constantly adding new applications and new functionality to the products, used by billions of end users.
- AWS or other cloud hosting providers.
- Scripting languages (PHP, Python, Perl and/or Ruby)
- Technically curious.
- 2+ years of DevOps / systems administration experience, preferably at a SaaS based company.
- Strong Linux/Unix Administration, networking, data storage.
- Experience with Docker.
- Experience working in a high-volume data processing environment.
- Ansible, Chef, Puppet
- RDBMS - Informix, PostgreSQL MongoDB experience would be a bonus!
You will have amazing benefits, a stunning work location and flexible working whilst we provide you with the guidance and development skills you need to progress quickly and enhance your career.
They look for a smart, perceptive Senior DevOps Engineers with a passion for system hygiene and who can communicate well with other humans. As the DevOps Engineer within the gaming division, you will be working alongside other dedicated and passionate engineers. People we hire are pragmatic and versatile.
AWS / LINUX / UNIX / PHP / Python / Perl / Ruby / Ansible / Chef / Puppet / Docker
Although the top end of the salary is £65,000, there could be circumstances where you could achieve £70,000 if you had relevant experience and leadership competencies.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960129559