ServiceNow Developer - Central London - Up to £40,000 per annum plus benefits (See below)
I am currently recruiting for a ServiceNow Developer/Engineer to take technical ownership of ServiceNow instances across the business.
You will work with the in-house development team, external providers and the business stakeholders to make sure the platform and all integrations continue to meet the business requirements as the business grows and changes. The main tasks will be advising the business analysts and stakeholders on technical decisions, creating and updating technical designs, developing additional functionality, testing changes and deploying change sets.
This is an excellent opportunity to increase your skills on the ServiceNow platform and to be involved in challenging and business changing projects. The company offers many opportunities for people to learn and expand your skillset to other applications and technologies such as Salesforce, .NET and/or web services.
They are looking for a candidate with a passion for technology and a pragmatic/hands-on attitude and who has preferably some experience in ServiceNow customisation/integration. Having completed at least one integration project in a development role would be beneficial.
- Advice the business analysts, IT Development Manager and the business stakeholder on technical decisions on ServiceNow
- Work directly with users and business analysts to finalise requirements and translate these into design/application specifications
- Work with the IT Development Manager to maintain extensive and consistent documentation for all projects and systems
- Write customisations and write code to a high quality using tools, techniques, test cases and methods as directed by the IT Development Manager
- Be aware of all ongoing projects and provide support, guidance and administration as necessary
- Undertake tasks and follow up to make sure they are completed
- Participate in at least one formal performance evaluation each year
- Be involved in support and development of Applications throughout the business
- Actively contribute and build a sense of teamwork and cooperation within your group and with other IT computing staff
- Keep the Head of Software Development informed of major projects in your area. Give the manager feedback about ongoing issues within the organisation and share your concerns as they arise
- To assist in deployments and updates of business applications, potentially outside business hours where necessary
- Be vigilant for possible fraudulent activity and if necessary raise a security incident report using the template accessible via the corporate intranet
- Periodically review Security Policies - centrally hosted on the Intranet - to ensure full compliance with current legal, regulatory and company requirements
- Carry out any 'ad hoc' assignments as and when required
- Experience configuring and developing ServiceNow
- Experience with ServiceNow API's
- Experience as a ServiceNow administrator
- Full lifecycle development - requirements, design, testing, documentation and implementation
- Problem solving - resourceful in your ability to locate and solve a problem
- Supporting current applications or publishing new release outside of business hours and during
- Capacity to work under pressure while observing high quality standards
- HTML/Web Design experience
- ServiceNow Certified
- C# or any other programming language
- Web Services
Working hours - Mon to Fri - 9am to 5:30pm
Location - Central London
Benefits - 25 days holidays plus bank holidays, health insurance, holiday purchase scheme (up to 5 days), discounts at over 500+ retail outlets, discounts on mobile phone contracts and internet, progression, training and discounted trips abroad.
ServiceNow Developer - Central London - Up to £40,000 per annum plus benefits
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960130198