UX Designer (Product, UX/UI, Mobile) | £45,000
UX Designer, Product Designer, UX/UI Designer, Web Designer, Mobile Designer
Location: Kings Cross, London
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 + Benefits:
- 25 days holiday
- Training budget on the latest technologies
- Salary reviews
- Pension scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Subsidised canteen
- Eye-care vouchers
- Childcare vouchers
As the UX Designer you should be passionate about building the best customer experiences and focused on business impact. You will be comfortable juggling multiple projects and switching contexts and will love creating great hypothesis-driven ideas and seeing them through to the wild. They value intellectual humility, an eagerness to learn, and the ability to move quickly whilst being pragmatic in your approach.
As the UX Designer you can expect to:
- Design a first-class user experience using customer-centric hypotheses
- Work with product managers, analysts and engineers to strike a balance between moving fast (utilising experimental and technical simplicity) and the best possible experience.
- Help distinguish between ideas which have plenty of scope for a great user experience and those which will be much harder to make compelling. Then finding creative ways to solve those harder problems
- Be a champion for great user experience, yet pragmatic enough to test out hypotheses quickly, doubling down in those areas that show promise.
- Help on the most impactful areas of user experience
- Run user research/feedback sessions to ensure they are focussing their efforts on the customer
- Craft delightful experiences to help convert browsing into sales
As the UX Designer you'll join a product team to help create a world-class user experience. This is a superb opportunity for a creative, driven and enthusiastic UX Designer to have a big impact in a well-known online business.
If you're a UX Designer with 3-5 years experience and keen to learn new skills within a well-known product, please apply now!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960129271