Automated QA Engineer
Automated QA Engineer
Location: Bournemouth, Dorset
Salary: Up To £30k, DOE
Contract: Full Time, Permanent, 40 hours per week
Kognitiv facilitates beneficial trading relationships by directly connecting consumer audiences – via brands, corporations and associations – with the owners of travel assets. Kognitiv clients aspire to gain control over distribution and crucial consumer and market data to increased return on assets and to create tangible and meaningful value for their best consumers.
We are an entrepreneurial company with significant growth ahead of us and looking for outstanding people to come and join us. This is an exciting opportunity to work for an international business, in a high energy environment with a collaborative, smart and passionate team.
Role and Responsibilities:
We are a fun and laid-back office offering a stimulating role that is extremely rewarding for the right candidate. We’re looking for an experienced Automated QA Engineer to join our expert development team.
As an Automated QA Engineer, you will have a key role in ensuring that all of our digital projects are delivered to the highest of standards through rigorous automated testing and QA processes. You will also communicate to the management team and your colleagues on each project’s improvements, issues and the overall status. The QA will be performed against a Microsoft technology stack including .NET and MSSQL
The ideal candidate will be dedicated to quality assurance, have a keen eye for detail, as well as a real passion for digital technology.
The successful applicant will:
- Have proven experience in automated QA testing against a Microsoft technology stack
- Have a minimum of 2 year’s proven experience in a similar role
- Have an excellent working knowledge of automated testing tools and systems
- Have a working knowledge of defect tracking tools
- Demonstrate the ability to plan and carry out automated testing of web applications
- Contribute to production QA & testing strategy
- Provide high level usability and accessibility feedback on new features
- Produce detailed project test reports
- Have proven experience in testing websites and/or software
- Demonstrate a keen eye for detail
- Demonstrate an understanding of Quality Assurance processes
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Have a working knowledge of Content Management Systems
Benefits, to include a selection of:
Our motto is if our staff are happy, then so are our customers, so working for Kognitiv comes with many benefits choose from, we have listed a few below, but these are always being updated:
- Competitive basic salary
- Annual salary review
- Up to 25* days a year holiday entitlement (plus bank holidays)
- Flexi-time (subject to completion of training)
- Access to Perkbox e.g. high street discounts, cycle to work scheme etc. (after 6 months)
- Buy & Sell Holiday Scheme (after 12 months)
- Get your birthday as a paid day off (after 12months)
- Childcare Vouchers (after 12 months)
- Private Medical Insurance or £500 towards Gym Membership (after 24 months)
- £300 towards a training program or course of your choice (after 24 months)
- Free access to online training platform Lynda - covering multiple subjects including hobbies.
- Regular Team Incentives
If you have the required skills and experience, click on APPLY and forward your up to date CV and cover letter, explaining why you are a good fit for this role.
Strictly no agencies please.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960129769