Commercial Gas Engineer
Are you looking for a new exiting career working for a leading facilities company?
My client are a FTSE 250 business providing facilities, property and asset management for some of the biggest public and private sector businesses. They have revenues in excess of £1.8bn and a reputation for being the best in their business.
This position is mobile, covering specific locations including Ayr and the surrounding area. The role will entail, carrying out PPM and reactive works on boilers, pumps and generators for a public sector contract.
- The identification, authorisation, organisation and implementation of small works as required.
- Carry out planned preventative maintenance on engineering services as required.
- To organise and supervise sub-contractor as and when required.
- Attend call outs/break downs, carry out fault diagnosis, repair or advise as required.
- Be prepared for inclusion on a call out rota for out of hours work.
- Assist the Combustion Manager in ensuring that all Statutory and Legislative requirements are achieved/adhered to for the site
- To ensure the company Health and Safety policy is adhered to.
- Appropriately Qualified (CoDNCO1, CDGA1, CIGA1, CORT1, TPCP1A, CCN1, CENWAT, CKR, DAH1, HTR1, MET1, U/VHW)
- Minimum 3 years' experience in the building services or maintenance industry as a recognised trade technician
- Prepared to undertake other FM tasks
- Good demonstrable track record in a similar role
- Suitable qualifications to carry out maintenance and repair to gas boilers that are recognised by Gas Safe.
- Strong customer care focus
- Good Health and Safety awareness and knowledge
- Generous salary
- Compnay Van
- Progression opportunities
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960130527