Project Engineer (Manufacturing/ Continuous Improvements/ Capital Projects)
Stoke On Trent
Monday to Friday 40 hour week
£35,000 to £38,000 per annum
Project engineer required for a successful manufacturer. This is a great opportunity to join a company that has seen a massive amount of recent growth and has a large capital budget for new machinery projects.
The successful candidate will have experience working on continuous improvement projects in any manufacturing company. You will have experience of working on capital projects and working with large budgets.
Your role will be focused on the continuous improvement of the engineering and production department. You will have access to a large budget to buy new machinery and to implement changes on site. You will be office based but you will liaise continuously with the engineering department to improve efficiencies including machine layout.
The company are a high volume manufacturer who have seen significant growth over the past year. They are looking to continually invest in the site and the production facilities and this is a new role due to an increased projects budget.
* Working on continuous improvement projects on site.
* Working on capital projects and investing in new machinery.
* Liaising with engineers and production on the shop floor.
* Improving efficiencies on site.
* Office based - hands off role.
* Experience in continuous improvements projects.
* Experience working in any manufacturing environment.
* Any experience within lean manufacturing is highly desired.
* Mechanical or electrical background.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960132313