Underwriting Service Coordinator
My client is a dynamic and well-established financial services business in Birmingham and due to promotion, they are looking for a pro-active and driven Underwriting Service Coordinator to join their team on a Fixed Term Contract until December 2018.
Ideally, they are looking for a driven, commercial, organised self-starter and someone who is looking to develop their career within the business.
* You'll be dedicated to delivering superb service to our clients and brokers through working closely alongside our new and existing business underwriting teams
* Provide a first point of telephone contact for the Birmingham team, as well as the wider broker business
* You will also have responsibility for underwriting straightforward mid-term adjustments to policies requested by brokers.
* Through excellent product, system and company knowledge take a proactive approach to the resolution of queries with the broker's expectations in mind at all times
* Develop and maintain strong working relationships internally across the business to allow effective hand-off of calls and queries when necessary
In order to be considered for this position, you will be educated to at least A level standard with ideally some experience within the insurance or financial services sector and the willingness to study for the certificate in insurance.
You will have positive attitude and inquisitive in nature alongside being comfortable liaising with all levels, demonstrating excellent communication skills.
This is an excellent opportunity for a graduate looking to pursue a career within insurance and financial services and to work for a fantastic company in the industry.
Monday- Friday 9-5.30 will be the working hours
Salary and benefits per annum will be £19,570 plus 25 days holiday + Bank holidays and pension scheme.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960129212