Service & Commissioning Engineer
Our client is a people focused control systems integrator based out of the West Midlands. After a period of sustained growth, they are looking to employ a Service & Commissioning Engineer to join their growing service team.
Working with electrical control systems, the successful candidate will provide support to customers both on site and remotely for several different types of automation equipment, this would include PLCs, Drives, Control Gear & SCADA systems. The successful candidate would have the following responsibilities:
- Carry out routine servicing and repairs of equipment.
- Support installations & commissioning activities in the field.
- Provide both on site and remote support to customers.
- Comply with all relevant standard and work to the company’s procedures.
- Maintain good relationships with customers, suppliers and staff.
- Participate in an on-call rota.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- A minimum of a HNC in a relevant engineering discipline.
- Previous experience working with control systems or industrial drives.
- Ability to work individually or in a team.
- Strong computer literacy
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a people focused business with great options for career development.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960133153