IS Application Service Delivery Manager
IS Applications Service Delivery Manager
Key Skills - Veeva , SalesForce , stakeholder management, Vendor Management
We are looking for an experienced IS Application Service Delivery Manager to work with our global end user client on an initial 12 month contract, based in Surrey. The key responsibilities for this role will be managing the service delivery relationship with the outsource partners and ensuring that application delivery meets the clients needs.
The ideal IS Application Service Delivery Manager will have the following:
* Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
* Experience working with Veeva CRM or SalesForce.com would be advantageous
* Owner for all commercial application operations issues
* Orchestration of all commercial application operation staff
* Responsible for Operations documentation
* Financial management for commercial application operations
* Reporting commercial applications operations performance
* SLA Definition and contract negotiation with third party vendors
* Ideally some experience of running vendor RfPs
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within an exciting environment, on a long term contract, for a global business. The perfect IS Application Service Delivery Manager will have extensive experience of managing the service delivery relationship of vendors, have great communications and negotiation skills and will have experience in Salesforce.com .
Any interested candidates should forward an up to date CV to ************************** for immediate interview. Amoria Bond operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960131396