Windows Systems Engineer
A FTSE 250 retail and manufacturing company, with annual sales of over £1.3 billion and growing are currently looking for a Windows Systems Engineer to be part of a team of 3 looking after 550+ servers, based in their Northampton office.
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 + Bonus + Benefits.
As a Windows Systems Engineer, you'll be working in a technically challenging environment on various organisational business change projects.
Working within this tight knit, collaborative team, as a Windows Systems Engineer you will be:
- A technical expert in Windows Server Administration and the associated services.
- Highly proficient in user authentication process and administration.
- An expert in Microsoft Active Directory and Exchange.
- An analytically minded individual with good judgement and excellent fault finding solving skills
- Proficient in System Centre suit of products e.g. SCCM, SCOM, Orchestrator, VMM, Service Manager, Cloud Administration and Management.
As a Windows Systems Engineer desirably you will have:
- Experience with administration of cloud services Azure or AWS.
- A familiarity with ITIL principles
- Scripting in PowerShell
Alongside a great working environment, our client will reward you with a very competitive salary and benefits package. Other great benefits include 25 days' holiday, bonus, pension, team incentives and outings and free refreshments and snacks! As well as the opportunity to develop within a high profile FTSE 250 company, you will be part of a rewarding organisation recognised for excellence in the workplace in the Sunday Times 30 Best Big Companies to Work For 2017.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to be a part of a growing organisation and the role won't be round for long, so don't delay!
If you would like more information including a full job specification about this Windows Systems Engineer position, please apply directly to this advert or contact Russ Noble at ThinkIT.
Think IT Recruitment is acting as an employment agency for this role under UK Government regulations CEAEBR 2003
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960130443