Maintenance Engineer - Excellent Training!
Location: Maidstone, Kent
We are currently recruiting for an electrically biased Maintenance Engineer to work at our client's world class manufacturing site based in Kent. The Electrical Maintenance Engineer will join a well-run, established business, and will be rewarded with technical development and job satisfaction. The Electrical Maintenance Engineer will have lots of opportunities to progress both in management or technically into project roles. Continuous improvement is at the forefront of this company and the successful engineer will be able to get involved in projects on some innovative machinery.This will be working a highly desired double days shift with no nights!
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Strong Electrical Experience
- High Level Electrical qualification
- FMCG experience would be ideal
- Able to Fault find and modify on PLC's
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working a Double Days shift pattern
- Exciting technical challenge
- Lots of investment into site
- Excellent Training and technical development
- Career progression in a growing company
- Large Engineering Team with lots of experience to learn from
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Life Assurance
Commutable: Maidstone, Kent, Folkestone, Kent, Canterbury, Kent,
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Chris Bacchus
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960127073