Senior Change Manager - up to £800pd - 6 month contract
My client based in Copenhagen is currently growing out their Change capacity within the remit of Financial Crime Prevention. They will be offering a substantial day rate for the right candidate on an initial 6-month contract.
They require a Senior Change Manager to deliver the strategy for change delivery and supporting the Financial Crime centralisation piece.
This role is part of the newly established Centralisation Unit and will be driving, delivering and supporting the continued Centralisation Strategy and the change agenda for the Financial Crime capabilities.
- Drive and implement all steps in the centralisation and change process, from e.g. due diligence and business case development to implementation, delivering against strategic objectives
- Responsible for successfully delivering the milestones and targets pertaining to the initiatives covered by the change portfolio you are driving
- Take ownership of delivering on the change agenda in Financial Crime
- Proactively engage with key stakeholders, both in the team and outside, including IT and Infrastructure to secure deliveries
- Engage, coach and empower team members to make sure that project deliverables and goals are met
- You must have skills and extensive experience in leading, executing and delivering on complex organisational changes
- First-rate project management skills and preferred other types of execution skills like agile methods
- Excellent communication, facilitation and interpersonal skills, and able to cultivate effective working relationships across all levels of the organisation.
- Successful track record from delivering business strategic initiatives in large cross-organisational projects or programmes in an evolving organisation
- Previous experience in the Financial Crime area is not mandatory, but preferred
If you are interested in finding out more, please send your CV to Zara dot Koch at Maclean Moore dot com.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960130403