Junior Digital marketing/Account Executive
A company based in Central Bromley are recruiting for a dynamic, well organised and articulate Junior Digital/Account Executive to join an outstanding team of highly regarded experts in their field to work alongside the 700+ clients we service.
As well as supporting the account management team on a number of website, brochure and branding projects, you will also provide digital support for our client base helping to identify and resolve any website issues.
Our ideal candidate will be proactive and ambitious with a can-do attitude. We’re looking for candidates with digital/analytical minds who show initiative and take pride in their work. You should be a confident and effective communicator with excellent organisation skills.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Regular communication with our client base and maintaining exceptional customer service skills to foster long lasting client relationships
- Supporting the account management team on multiple projects, including digital and print
- Creating estimates, project schedules and interpreting client briefing documents
- Administration of client websites and working with our digital team with telephone and email client support
- Updating our Social Media platforms to ensure that content is fresh and engaging
- Managing SEO and PPC campaigns and monitoring performance using Google Analytics
Qualifications & Essential Skills Requirements:
- Minimum 1 year experience in a digital/marketing role or a recent graduate with a genuine passion for digital communications
- Educated to a minimum of A Level standard (English subjects)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail
- A conscientious worker with a proactive attitude
- Self-motivated and able to work well as part of a team
- Knowledge of Microsoft packages and an ability to learn new systems quickly and efficiently
- An understanding of OpenSource web programmes (e.g. WordPress) would be an advantage.
Salary - Paying up to £20,000 doe
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960132636