Java Developer (Clean Code, Agile/TDD) | £50-60k
Java Developer, Software Engineer, Software Craftsman, Software Developer
Location: Farringdon, London
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 + Benefits:
- 22 holiday days (increasing to 25 over time) + Flexi working/WFH
- Conferences, Training & Digital Book Budgets
- Pension + Income Protection
- Life Cover + Private Medical
They hire organically and want people to share the same mindset and passion for Clean Code, Agile methods and wanting to always learn/improve yourself.
Java Developer requirements:
- Agile (Scrum, Kanban), TDD, Continuous Integration - or a passion to work with these methods.
- Client engagement skills - able to work client facing when required (all within London)
- Advantageous but not required: Cloud/DevOps, Pair Programming skills
Their Java Developer are practitioners, teachers, mentors, and leaders.
As the Java Developer you'll use Agile methodologies and Extreme Programming practices, like Test-Driven Development, Simple Design, Pair-Programming and Continuous Integration, in all projects. You'll build well-crafted software for customers and will get better at your craft through training, coaching and mentoring. You'll be helping companies get better at delivering software.
If you're a Java Developer who's keen to join a company of like minded Agile enthusiasts, please apply now!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960130027