SSRS Report Developer
PTS Consulting is working on behalf of a leading professional services Firm based in Chelmsford. We are currently recruiting for a SSRS Report Developer to assist with this international firm.
- To maintain the high standard of service offered to the firm's internal clients and to assist in creating and developing the professional reputation of the department.
- To ensure confidentiality and security of all practice and client's data and all information.
- To operate safely in the work place.
- To undertake any specific training as and when required by the HR Department, supervisor or Partners of the firm.
- To undertake any other duties and projects as may reasonably be required of you and from time to time allocated to you.
- To operate the firm's Quality Procedures as specified in the current edition of the Quality Procedures.
?SQL Server 2012/16 experience
- Flexible attitude towards working practices and ability to adapt style as required.
- Confident in their own abilities and in their approach.
- Team player.
- To be approachable and responsive to both colleagues and clients.
- To be accountable and straightforward.
- To be professional and courteous in all dealings.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic.
PTS is an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants are selected solely on the basis of their relevant aptitudes, skills and abilities. No applicant shall receive less favourable treatment on the grounds of sex, marital status, civil partnership status, trans-gender status, pregnancy, maternity, colour race, nationality, ethnic origin, religion, belief, sexual orientation, disability, age. This is not an exclusive list.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960132306