BI Developer (MS SQL / SSRS / SSIS / SSAS)
OUTSTANDING BI DEVELOPER POSITION AVAILABLE FOR A MARKET LEADING ORGANISATION IN THE LEGAL SECTOR
Our client based in Central Birmingham are on the lookout for an experienced BI Developer with a background in using Microsoft Business Intelligence tools such as Power BI, SSAS, SSIS, SSAS & MS SQL to deliver self service reporting solutions.
Our client based within the legal sector has experienced high levels of growth within recent years which has resulted in the need to expand their workforce and explore innovative directions within their technology function. This position will be focused on providing reporting tools to extract data using tools such as Power BI to support their case management system.
BI Developer - Key Responsibilities
- Work closely with existing stakeholders to provide reporting solutions in conjunction with the case management system.
- Support the development team to define the data model.
- Provide guidance and training to other members of staff in order for reporting requirements to be built on.
- To produce realistic and clear requirement's for reporting solutions
- Highlight any potential issues to IT management that could arise throughout the project.
BI Developer - Key Information
- Contract duration: 3 Months - Start date ASAP
- Daily Rate: £375 / 400
- Location: Birmingham City Centre
- Flexi-time available and work from home options
- Working hours 37.5 per week
If you want to be part of a technology focused organisation that value their employees and client base, then be sure to apply today to avoid disappointment.
Apply below - Ryan Hargreaves (IT Recruitment Consultant) will be in touch with you shortly.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960128323