Lead UX UI Designer
Lead UX UI Designer
Lead UI/UX Designer role specs
A major digital innovation company is looking for Lead Desginers on a contract basis, in their offices in central london.
The Role Holder
You are a passionate designer with a great eye for clean and usable interfaces.
You have an outstanding online portfolio to demonstrate your +10 year of experience designing web applications for fashion brands, including online magazines and e-commerce projects.
You have a good understanding of HTML5 and CSS3 to communicate with developers and deliver feasible concepts.
You are proficient with tools such as Sketch and inVision
You will design the responsive website of an online magazine, from branding to delivery specs.
Your intermediate deliveries will be:
- Digital documentation of the project brief, objectives and requirements collected through stakeholders interviews. Including links to all the updated deliverables
- A Mood board representing the agreed look & feel for the magazine, based on a workshop that you led to align our internal stakeholders
- Interactive prototype of mobile wireframe to agree with stakeholders on user journeys and content hierarchy on each page
- Content model including attributes and relationships for all content types
- Site map
- Documentation of any taxonomies
Your final deliveries will be:
- Specs for an atomic design based Design systems to be integrated with CMS. Also including fonts, iconography, imagery guidelines and sketch master file with your responsive symbols library
- Interactive prototype/s of your flows (mobile, tablet and desktop versions required)
- Digital documentation and vector assets for the online magazine logo, including a brief section for print applications.
- Documentation (user flow, wire flow or similar) of user journeys tackled
- Documentation of success metrics to be tracked
Your delivered concept will
- Meet AA accessibility score while preserving a fashionable look & feel (based on agreed mood board)
- Include progressive enhancement variations to support emotional and memorable experiences
- Include scalability examples to plan for sudden increase of content volume in the future, or the opposite
- Include key variations to represent how the product will progress from an MVP state to the vision
- Include strategy to accommodate advertising and featured content
You will be provided with:
- User data from GA and other available sources
- Information about what worked before
- Content strategy
- Business vision
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960127513