Microsoft Support Engineer
I currently have a excellent opportunity for an experienced Microsoft Support Engineer to join my client based near Leatherhead. My client is a global award winning company who operates in over 70 different countries.
The Microsoft Support Engineer will be responsible for, pro-actively monitoring customers Microsoft environments, aiding customers with support calls and resolving customer issues. The role does operate a shift pattern, this is between the hours of 7am-7pm, they operate a 37.5 hour working week.
The Microsoft Support Engineer will need the following experience
- Excellent Desktop knowledge on the full range of current Microsoft Operating Systems (Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and O365 would be advantageous)
- Solid understanding of MS 2003/2008 /2012 Windows server
- Solid understanding of O365
- Solid understanding of Active directory including group policy
- Understanding of Lync 2010, Lync 2013 with full Voice and Video integration is highly desired but willing to train on the Voice integration
- Experience in setting up Standard and Enterprise edition of Lync 2010, Lync 2013 and knowledge on deploying Remote Site and Central Site with a Cisco Environment
- Understanding of Voice technologies would be an advantage (SIP, H323, ISDN) but willing to train on Voice
- Client focused and quick to react
- Ability to diagnose issues and investigate solutions
- Any Microsoft MCP or MCSA/MCSE, Cisco CCNA or IT related qualifications will be a distinct advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven customer service skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Experience in a help-desk / Network operation environment, working to SLAs, and using ‘trouble-ticket’ applications would be beneficial.
- Worked with Exchange 2007/2010/2013/2016
- SQL Server and SharePoint would be advantage
If you feel you are the right candidate for this role and would like to hear more then please forward your CV
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960130952