Chase and Holland are working with a well-established, reputable and fast-growing international FMCG business to recruit for a Packaging Technologist to join their supply chain team based in Hull. Reporting directly to the Procurement Director, the Packaging Technologist will play a key role in ensuring that all packing meets the desired priorities and strategies.
Key duties of the Packaging Technologist will include:
- Managing the physical and graphical components of all product packaging
- Identifying new packaging materials and technologies to achieve business strategies
- Working closely with various stakeholders to achieve cost reductions
- Proactively identifying and participating in continuous improvement initiatives
- Working with relevant stakeholders to ensure conformity with environmental
- Building and maintaining good supplier relations
The ideal Packaging Technologist will have proven experience of working in a similar capacity. You will have thorough knowledge and understanding on packaging legislation and environmental obligations. You will have a great attention to detail and a positive continuous improvement mentality. You will be able to communicate effectively at all levels and be able to provide advice and technical support to others.
This is a great business, with great work ethics who really value their employees and this is reflected in the amazing remuneration package on offer.
Chase and Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Finance and HR recruitment and comfortably service the South Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire marketplaces.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960131779