Our client requires AEM/CQ5 developer for a 6 months rolling contract in the city of London.
- Adobe AEM Developer with strong Java/J2EE background in both front-end web design and AEM integration.
- 6+ years of AEM/CQ5 experience with 3+ full cycle AEM projects and at least two years in Web experience.
- 4+ years of strong web content management experience with Adobe AEM/CQ5.
- Experience with integrating AEM/CQ5 and CQ6.1 with other products and vendors.
- Solid experience with CQ5 building blocks including templates, components, dialogs widgets and bundles.
- Experience with Java Content Repository (API) suite, Sling web framework and Apache Felix OSGi framework, and DAM.
- Experience with Continuous Integration and related tools (Jenkins/CruiseControl/Maven/GitHub).
- Expertise in full stack development within AEM.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960127185