Web Content and Digital Assistant
Are you experienced in Web Content Management and Digital Editing?
Ellis Mason have the pleasure of recruiting a Web Content Digital Assistant for a highly reputable business based in Hitchin. The business is a well-established and has an extensive customer base.
As the Web Content Digital Assistant , you will responsible for maintaining and developing the companys website and digital content.
This role is being offered on a permanent, full time basis.
The salary for this position is 25,000 Circa.
As the Web Content Digital Assistant , your role will involve the following important duties:
- Maintaining and developing the companys website by adding credible content
- Ensuring that all company products are listed effectively with features and benefits
- Uploading images and content onto the website
- Effectively cross-selling products via links on the website
- Proof read copy and blogs
- Management of Google Shopping feeds
- Assisting in ad hoc web related projects
- Working closely with internal departments such as Warehouse Sales, regarding stock levels, product details, prices and more.
- Evaluating effectiveness and monitoring trends
- Working closely with In-Graphics and Web Exec as a team of two.
The organisation is a customer focused business who work in an open plan, modern office environment.
The company offer the following employee benefits:
23 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays, free parking, contributory pension
The hours are standard office hours on a Monday-Friday basis.
The experience required
You will need to be experienced in Digital Marketing such as SEO, Social Media and Web Content. You will ideally have experience in e-commerce management and understand the processes involved. You will need to have a strong command of the written English language as you will be responsible for the proof reading and editing of content. It would also be advantageous if you have knowledge of Magento, HTML, WordPress and Mailchimp.
If you have experience working within the construction and building industry then this would also be an advantage.
The application process
Apply right now! By using the apply button on this page and attaching your CV.
Ellis Mason are a dynamic, fast growing agency that specialise in the Commercial Office sector. We have offices in Letchworth and Welwyn Garden City and employ Consultants that specialise and cover the following locations: North Herts, Central Herts, South Herts, Bedfordshire and parts of Cambridgeshire.
We are acting as both a Recruitment Business and Recruitment Agency in our recruitment of this position.
Thank you for your application. Where possible, we endeavour to contact all candidates, however due to the volume of applications we ask that if you have not heard from us within 7 days to please accept that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960130976