Infrastructure Systems Support Engineer - £300/£350pd neg
Infrastructure Systems Support Engineer - 3 month rolling (likely to roll to end of year) - £300/£350pd neg:
Company and purpose of the role:
Market leading and award winning global data analytics product company require an experience Infrastructure Systems Engineer (2nd & 3rd line) to provide support for to their UK network.
- Manage Office Infrastructure and networking systems for UK: maintain availability, performance & security
- Manage new implementations of Office Infrastructure in the UK
- Provide 2nd and 3rd Line Support
- Ensure our User Accounts and systems are compliant to all Internal and legal requirements
Responsibilities in brief for Infrastructure Systems Support Engineer:
- Responsible for endpoint threat management, and malware/anti-virus protection.
- Liaise with peers to develop coordinated responses and fixes to issues: e.g. DDoS / eMail SPAM attacks.
- Ensure all environments are fit for purpose and design/implement upgrades when required.
- Provision of on-call support as part of a rota outside of core UK business hour for P1/P2 Production Environment.
Skills and Experience for Infrastructure Systems Support Engineer:
- Experienced AD/Exchange administrator
- Administration experience within a VMware ESX environment
- Experience of SAN management / provisioning (e.g. NetApp)
- Experience of Cisco CCM
- Proven ability to deliver to timescales and meet established SLA/SLO targets
- Experience of working in a fast moving, high pressure environment
- Knowledge of Checkpoint Client and VPN creation knowledge
- Must have In-depth knowledge of WinTel Technologies (Windows Server, Terminal Server, Remote Desktop, Powershell)
- Experience of managing and coordinating third party vendors and suppliers to investigate and resolve incidents.
- Experience in Proactive monitoring of systems to and services to ensure that SLO/SLAs are met and maintained.
- Experience with Ticketing System for problem resolving issues
- Good Documentation skills
- MCSE or MCSA
- Office 365 knowledge (Teams, Yammer, Office 2016, Skype)
- Linux Experience
- F5 Load Balance Experience
- Nagios, WhatsUp Gold, other monitoring tools
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960126869