Project Assistant Accountant
Sanderson Finance are looking to appoint an Accounts Assistant to join a successful professional services organisation in central Bristol. This is a permanent opportunity offering a salary up to £26,000 (depending on experience).
The purpose of this role is to support the Project Accountant with the preparation and implementation of a new system. This position will also involve occasional travel to other offices around the UK.
- Support senior management with the introduction of a new system
- Key involvement in assisting with the design of new processes
- Ensure project runs and objectives are met within allocated timescales
- Prepare key information into the project
- Ad hoc duties when required
- Part Qualified Accounting professional (ACCA/ACA/CIMA)
- Strong background working with large volumes of complex financial data
- Previous experience completing complex reconciliations
- Advanced level of Excel
- Team player and strong communication skills
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960127371