BI Developer -SSIS / SSRS/ SSAS
BI Developer -SSIS / SSRS/ SSAS required to join a Global House-hold Company in its Central London offices. This award-winning, instantly recognisable Company is constantly investing in the latest technologies and has an outstanding reputation for excellence, as well as for its meritocratic culture and flexible working hours.
As a BI Developer -SSIS / SSRS/ SSAS you will be joining a talented, award winning team where you will provide technical solutions for the Firm's BI and reporting solutions as well as work on the new PMS project.
This role would suit someone with a strong development background who is comfortable leading all aspects of technical delivery.
Main responsibilities of the BI Developer -SSIS / SSRS/ SSAS
- Design and develop BI solutions in line with business requirements and the IT strategy
- Development of key transactional reports using SSRS
- Work on the new PMS project, providing technical solutions for the Firm's BI and reporting solution
- Work with the Software House Aderant to develop the Firm's new reporting data warehouse
- Development of the front end application Spotlight, using the Cognos framework
- Assist on support of existing reporting solutions such as SSRS, Redwood BI and Clarity
Essential Skills of the BI Developer -SSIS / SSRS/ SSAS
- Expert in Microsoft SQL programming including SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS and SSAS
- Proficient in SQL Server and T-SQL (DDL and DML) in constructing Tables, Normalization techniques on database Tables 5 years +
- Expert in creating and using Stored Procedures, Views, User Defined Functions
Desirable Skills of the BI Developer -SSIS / SSRS/ SSAS
- Previous Professional Services experience is preferred
- Aderant Expert knowledge is favourable although full training will be provided on this for the right person (this is an excellent and rare opportunity to gain experience of a major Practice Management System used within the legal sector which will take your career to the next level)
Skills: SQL Server/T-SQL/SSIS /SSRS/SSAS/Reporting Services/TRE/Legal Applications/Elite Enterprise/Aderant
As a BI Developer you will be working on an initial 12 month fixed term contract and you will receive a base salary of up to £60,000 plus an extensive benefits package, including contributory pension, private medial, season ticket loan, childcare vouchers, a bespoke training programme, flexible working hours, subsidised canteen, subsidised gym, minimum 25 days holiday with the option to buy or sell further days, and many more.
If you are a BI Developer looking to join an award-winning Law Firm that is investing heavily in IT, then I want to hear from you. To be considered please apply within or email your CV to ***********************************.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960132809