Key Personnel are delighted to announce that we are recruiting Retail and Merchandising Assistants for the The Open 2018 in Carnoustie. The 2018 Open runs from the 14th July 2018 until 22nd July 2018.
As an Open Retail Assistant you will be responsible for;
- Greeting customers who enter the shop.
- Be involved in stock control and management.
- Assisting shoppers to find the goods and products they are looking for.
- Being responsible for processing cash and card payments.
- Stocking shelves with merchandise.
- Answering queries from customers.
- Reporting discrepancies and problems to the supervisor.
- Giving advice and guidance on product selection to customers.
- Balancing cash registers with receipts.
- Dealing with customer refunds.
- Keeping the store tidy and clean, this includes hoovering and mopping.
- Responsible for dealing with customer complaints, escalating to manager where appropriate to ensure resolution
- Working within established guidelines, particularly with brands.
- Attaching price tags to merchandise on the shop floor.
- Responsible for security within the store and being vigilant for shoplifters and fraudulent credit cards etc.
- Receiving and storing the delivery of large amounts of stock
- Keeping up to date with special promotions and putting up displays.
If you would like to be part of this fantastic event please apply below or visit our Face Book Page for more details.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960130804