C# Net Developer
I am working with a client in Manchester that are working on some amazing projects. Think Robotics process automation and robotics desktop automation to help make our lives easier. Due to this businesses growth they are looking for a talented C# .NET developer with a passion for tech and a desire to join a fast growing, small business in its infancy. The business has big plans for expansion and they would like the C# .NET developer to match their ambitions.
The business has just moved into one of Manchester's premier office spaces and offer a fantastic working environment and a mature attitude to work. The company currently have a really flat organizational structure with cross functional teams, this means developers will be empowered to choose their own development tools and techniques and you'll not be micro managed providing the work is completed on time.
- Working with experienced software consultants in defining, and estimating effort for client delivery work.
- Working closely with project managers and Scrum Masters to ensure blockers are identified and removed as soon as possible.
- Active in ensuring continuous improvement of their processes and practices.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
- Automating core business software such as Internet Explorer, SharePoint, Excel, SAP etc.
- Ability to develop new and/or reuse existing code in a .NET environment.
You will need good written and verbal communication skills, be self-motivated and be able to organize your own work schedule, taking ownership for your projects.
To hear more about this exciting role please feel free to contact me.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960127485