Digital Marketing Manager
We are currently looking for a passionate individual to join our disruptive eCommerce client based in their vibrant offices based in the centre of Manchester. As the Digital Marketing Manager you should be a self-starter, with a passion for learning and pushing boundaries. You'll work with the wider team and if you're a driven individual who's always looking to succeed and better yourself then you will thrive in this environment. You will assist in the definition of the online strategy and play an active role in its execution. You will work across various digital channels including PPC, SEO, Affiliate, Content, Web, Social Media, Email and Remarketing to drive the strategy and performance of their online presence.
- Driving traffic to the e-commerce store
- You will have a strong experience in digital acquisition and channel management
- Solid commercial understanding and analysis skills on
- Experience of cross channel campaigns including social with demonstrable results
- Understanding of e-crm strategies including campaign management with MailChimp
- Ability to execute a content marketing strategy with copywriting ability
- Appreciation of UX and working alongside UX designers - creating web copy
- Management of external digital agencies
- Experience in working with pure-play online retailers
- Demonstrable experience in digital acquisition
- Understanding of retail markets with consumer credit / store card propositions
- Understanding of brand and end-to-end customer experience
- Working alongside external digital agencies
As the North's leading Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960127377