I'm currently working with a Local Authority in Hampshire, who require an Application Developer across their Adults and Children's Services. It will be a 9-12 month assignment, offering a day rate of up to £450, inside IR35.
* Developing applications in any / all of ebase Xi, SQL / PL SQL, XML / XSLT / FOP, Dell Boomi to HCC standards.
* Configuration, systems administration, testing and support of the authorities Social Care applications, Swift, ICS and AIS.
* Experience of developing in a 4GL language / environment is essential.
* Oracle SQL & PL SQL skills, using tools such as SQL Plus, PL SQL Developer or similar. This should include experience of writing DML, creating database objects (tables, views, functions, packages etc) and reading and understanding Entity Relationship Diagrams.
* Be flexible to work across support, administration, analysis, design and development.
* Have excellent communication skills and work well within a team and with other technical teams, such as DBA's and Technical Platforms.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960132401