UC IT Infrastructure Engineer
Unified Communications - IT Infrastructure Engineer
Change Recruitment are partnered with their well-established Asset Management client based in Edinburgh and are actively seeking a Unified Communications Infrastructure Engineer on a contract basis. The position is for an initial 6 months with all likelihood of extension thereafter.
The successful candidate will have provide support to a functionally aligned third line infrastructure platforms team. You will be passionate about technologies such as Active Directory and Exchange and have a proven track record working with these technologies in a large scale enterprise.
· Deliver and support enterprise class computing services
· Demonstrable experience working on large scale integration projects, specifically relating to Exchange and Active Directory migrations.
· Produced Low Level Designs and Documentation for new processes and solutions delivered to Infrastructure Production by IT Projects
· Understanding, implementing, and automating security controls, governance processes, and compliance validation.
· Implementing systems that are highly available, scalable, and self-healing
· Experience working within ITIL aligned organisation(s)
· Demonstrable experience supporting Active Directory, Exchange and Lync/SfB technologies
· Strong experience supporting a highly available Exchange estate in a large multi-site enterprise environment, including geo redundant multi node DAGs.
· Experience supporting cross forest Exchange environments, including migrations.
· Exchange 2010 / 2016 coexistence.
· In depth knowledge of Active Directory - 2008R2 / 2012R2 / 2016
· Strong knowledge of Quest Migration Manager or other 3rd Party migration tools.
· In depth knowledge of Email Journaling and Archiving technologies such as Enterprise Vault 12, Actiance Vantage and Smarsh.
· Experience of email encryption technologies
· Strong knowledge of Mail Hygiene products such as Symantec.cloud and Mimecast
· PowerShell scripting and automation
· Strong knowledge of network load balancing, preferably Citrix NetScaler
· Knowledge of Blackberry Dynamics or UEM
· Knowledge of ADFS, DHCP Clustering, Group Policy (AGPM) and Certificate Services
· Knowledge of VMware ESX is beneficial
· Strong detailed root cause / performance analysis experience
Interested? To apply, please forward your CV to Matt Kelly at Change Recruitment for immediate consideration.
Hours: The normal working week consists of a total of 37.5 hours, (between 07:30 and 18:00); Monday to Friday, exclusive of 1 hour for lunch and such hours as required to ensure the support of the business.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960128716