Senior PHP Developer - Up To £55,000 10% Bonus
Fancy working for a global brand home to a hugely diverse, innovative and experienced tech department working on a range of high volume websites and complex web applications? Well now is your chance…
Joining a medium sized internal dev team working alongside a bigger tech team which consists of front end web developers, graphic designers, data engineers, database developers and a new automation testing team.
- Develop and improve new complex web applications, as well as a range of business process related toolsets.
- Work as part of a strong back-end development team, alongside other development teams and the business.
- Utilise and learn new MVC frameworks and keep up to date with the latest tech.
- Provide exceptional, clean code, following best coding standards/practices and using internal code reviews.
- Respond to flexible demands of working environment.
Skills you need:
- PHP5/7, MVC, OOP
- MySQL/TSQL/Oracle and Apache
- RESTful APIs and web services
- Understanding of JSON and XML structure
- Version control (Git/Bitbucket etc)
Nice skills to have:
- DevOps practices and cloud hosting (Ideally AWS)
- Vagrant/Dev environment set-up
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible working – 8-hour day (work anytime)
- Private Bupa healthcare
- 10% Bonus
- 3% Pension Scheme
- Share buying options
- 40% employee discount
- Manchester City Centre offices
So how do you apply?
Send across your CV or contact Adam Cooper from Manchester based Chassam Recruitment for more information.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960129699