REED Engineering are currently working with a world renowned manufacturer and supplier to the FMCG industry.
Reporting to the Service Manager and Senior Service Engineer daily.
Based and working from home and at our Customers sites as required.
Extensive travel will be required throughout the M62 corridor between Manchester & Hull
Responsible for Installation, maintenance and fault finding on processing machinery
Adhere to Health & Safety
* Welding, Hydraulics, Vacuum and pneumatic systems a distinct advantage 17th Edition preferable
* Honest Reliable Diligent Hard Working: able to work unsupervised once trained
* Flexible able to work weekends accept changes in work patterns at short notice
* This role requires a skilled Electrical / Mechanical Engineer with fast processing machinery experience in a food processing environment.
* Be confident in fault finding using drawings test equipment understanding of PLC and inverter control
* IT literate with the ability to use computer-based systems
* Full UK driving licence
* People management at all levels with the ability to communicate clearly and concisely both verbally and written
Please apply directly or
Reed Specialist Recruitment is an Employment Agency and an Employment Business for permanent and temporary recruitment. In response to your application Reed will contact you by phone, email or SMS to discuss it and related opportunities. You can opt out at any time using the links provided.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960126472