French Speaking - Planning Expert- Oracle MFP
French speaking ex-merchandiser for a SME role on an Oracle MFP project in Northern France
Boutique consultancy is looking for planning expert for an initial 6 months contract (+ extensions) the role is working for multiple retail brands.
Full job details available below, bullet points showing what is required to fulfil this role:
- Ideally oracle MFP and AP experience
- Must have excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills
- Fluent French
- Professional consultant /dynamic / polished but not reserved
- Fast paced environment
- If you have any of the big consultancy 4 experience would be a massive advantage but not essential
- Broad consumer and retail important, pure retail not necessary
- Start middle of February – initial 6 months
Dynamic, friendly, adaptable, knowledgeable, professional consultant with strong change, stakeholder and communication skills, the position is based in Northern France, must be fluent French
My Client is looking to implement MFP and Assortment Planning. They require a planning expert (ex merchandiser) who can lead the MFP and AP design sessions and work with the rest of the team, who are also experienced in both solutions, to configure the system.
Platform – Technology
implementation of Oracle MFP Project and Assortment Planning.
- Demonstrates tenacity and assertiveness with diplomacy
- Can work independently without high level of direction
- Can simplify complex situations and communications
- Planning and running outcome focussed workshops
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrate high levels of integrity and professionalism
- Have experience working in a consulting environment
Planning expert who can lead the MFP and AP design sessions and work with the rest of the team, who are also experienced in both solutions, to configure the system.
If this is you and you want to know more, please send me your CV ASAP
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960127956