Junior C# Net Software Developer
Junior C# .Net Software Developer
A global financial services company with offices in Reigate are looking for a Junior Software Developer with knowledge of C# .Net Development to join their team.
The company is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth.
The role sits within one of the Agile development teams in Reigate working on a variety of market-leading software products. You will be part of a close-knit development team following Scrum methodologies to create new product features and enhance existing code, whilst ensuring the product meets high levels of reliability, maintainability, usability and performance.
As a Junior Software Developer you will be responsible for:
- The creation of scalable, maintainable, extensible and testable software.
- Learning quickly, with a proactive approach to problem solving; working towards using "own initiative" to deal with ambiguity
- Play an active role in a small Agile team
- Aim to build an aptitude to think from a user's perspective, envisaging how best to implement solutions to problems
- Collaborate with team members supporting software development, testing and deployment
- Aim to communicate to both a technical and non-technical audience in terms they will feel comfortable with
- Ensure time is managed accurately and used effectively
- Ensure work done is delivered on time/budget
You will have a knowledge of:
- Software development knowledge, C# .NET, or similar (Java, Python, C++)
- Ability to coordinate day-to-day development and bug fixing activities
Desirable knowledge in :
- SQL Server (or other SQL databases),
The role is permanent based in Reigate and paying a competitive salary of £25,000 - £40,000 plus benefits.
Apply by submitting a copy of your CV or by contacting Jessica Christoforou on ************* or emailing a copy of your CV
Key Word: C#, .Net, ASP, SQL, Software, Development, MVC, WCF, SDLC
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960132000