Our client is a top global insurance brand, with more than 157,000 employees in 56 countries, serving 102 million customers, every day around the globe.
In use across more than 41 countries worldwide, our client offers a full range of property insurance, personal and professional liability coverage, and assistance services for retail and business customers alike.
DESCRIPTION OF THE ROLE
We are now looking to fill the position of Claims Manager
Reporting to the Claims Director
The successful candidate will possess a proven track-record in a management position, along with the necessary technical qualifications / background as a Motor Engineer.
You will take full responsibility for running and managing the technical claims team, which currently consists of a small team of dedicated technicians dealing with our worldwide claims submissions.
CORE DUTIES OF THE ROLE
* Day to day management of the Technical claims team
* Identify training needs and manage the provision of such
* Ensure In house training courses are completed within the appropriate time and recorded
* Set Individual KPI's and manage / mentor to ensure they are achieved
* Carry out their appraisals as per the company requirements
* Produce monthly reports for workload, SL'As, Dept KPI's for management meetings
* Carry out any first line disciplinary procedures
* Record Sickness and absence in line with company procedure
* Work closely with colleagues to assess the impact of new business on the department
* Coventry (CV1)
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
KPIs will be set during each review with management, with an expectation of continuous improvement. KPIs will include considerations of Quality, Delivery, Time and Documentation.
40-hour week with 1-hour lunch
22 days holiday plus bank holidays after 5 years - 25 days holiday
If you believe that this role is for you, please contact Vicki Brookes at GI Group Coventry or call ***********
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960129351