SHE Communication Manager
SHE Communication Manager
The post holder will play a key role in the development, delivery and evaluation of effective safety communications and communication channels within the company, to support the achievement of our safety vision and to drive an improvement in our journey from Good to Great safety performance.
The post holder will play a key role in ensuring that our future SHE communications become ever more thought provoking and impactful. This will require significant input into developing and managing a fully integrated SHE communications strategy exploiting a wide array of channels for maximum impact.
The role will also be expected to work closely with the Company Communications and Engagement team. It will be equally important for any SHE communications to fully integrate into the broader Company communications strategy.
* Working with the Head of SHE to deliver an integrated safety communication strategy.
* Support Communication initiatives and channels as appropriate.
* Work closely with the Company Communication & Engagement team to integrate internal and external communications
* Internal safety event management- support with pre-event planning, facilitation and post event assessment
* Provide advice and input to key stakeholders on a range of initiatives to support the delivery of the SHE Strategic Projects through the use of social media and other communication channels
* To deliver effective communication interventions to ensure the successful introduction of new and innovative communication channels to positively impact internal and external stakeholders.
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
* Educated to degree level or equivalent. Ideally in organisational psychology
* Demonstrates experience of communication and delivery behavioural safety messages.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an eye for accuracy and consistency
* Previous experience of the successful introduction of a safety communication strategy
* Strong organisational and project management skills
* Results orientated, pro- active, enthusiastic approach and resilience under pressure
* Energetic, strong team player with previous success in building strong working relationships in the safety arena.
* NEBOSH qualification or equivalent.
* Experience working within a communication environment, coupled with familiarity of a range of successful communication channels.
* Extensive experience in communicating SHE messages across all levels of an organisation is essential.
* Current valid driving licence.
At First Recruitment we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That's why our consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates.
This is a superb opportunity for anyone looking to work for a reputable organisation.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960125965