Solutions Technical Architect (VMWare Dell EMC Cloud) - UK
Solutions Technical Architect (VMWare Dell EMC Cloud Enterprise Architect) - x2 New Jobs
WWT EMEA UK currently has an opportunity available for a Solutions Technical Architect to support our growing Enterprise Business with Global presence. This role will provide Technical Business Innovation solutions to Global Clients. We are based in Canary Wharf, London UK.
- Acting as a Cloud Pre-Sales Architect, who will present and market the design and value of proposed WWT solutions and business case to partners, customers, prospects and qualifies the sales opportunities in terms of customer technical requirements, competition, decision making, and future strategies.
- Network design and architecture
- Attend and lead customer business meetings with and without Account Executives.
- Recognize support and price Professional Services work.
- Develop and maintain customer relationships.
- To hold technology conversations with senior members of the customer (CXO).
You will engage with customers in a pre-sales, post-sales, technical architecture capacity to:
- Gauge business requirements
- Gauge potential budgetary expenditure
- Derive architecturally significant requirements from business requirement
- Design bespoke, cross-platform, low-level technical solutions for customers
- Deliver complex multi-platform, multi-protocol technical solutions
Experience of projects in at least one of the key:
- Global Service Provider - Telecommunications, Mobile Providers, Telecoms
- Global Finance - Tier 1 Banks, Tier 2 Banks, Insurance, Financial Services, etc
- MUST have in-deep knowledge/experience in VMWare, DELL EMC compute (VxRail, Rack, Rack scale DSS 9000) and Storage (Unity, XtremeIO, VMAX) Technologies.
- Proven track record to support sales teams in selling multi-million-pound solutions (Hardware, Software and Services)
- 6+ years of pre-sales, post-sales, technical, consultancy, solutions architecture or technical solution selling.
- Experience supporting Service Provider or Banking infrastructure environments
- Extensive experience with Cloud ecosystems.
- Extensive Knowledge in AWS, Azure and Google Cloud
- Experience supporting enterprise infrastructure environments.
- Ability to travel in and outside the UK.
- Demonstrable consultative technical selling skills - able to rapidly extract the customer's business problems, that can then potentially be solved with a technology based solution.
- Proven client presentation skills
- Bachelor's Degree preferred, equivalent experience considered
- VMWare or Dell EMC qualifications an advantage:
- VMware Certified Associate (VCA)
- VMware Certified Professional (VCP)
- VMware Certified Advanced Professional (VCAP)
- VMware Certified Implementation Expert (VCIX)
- VMware Certified Design Expert (VCDX)
- Experience with an OEM Partner at Gold level or equivalent is preferable
- Experience in working for Tier-1 Service Providers in Europe
- Additional European Language: Italian or German is preferred but not essential.
- Cisco Certified Network Associate Service Provider (CCNA SP)
- Certified in Cisco CCIE either one of the following areas: Data Center, Service Provider, Routing & Switching, Wireless or Security - Desirable not essential
EXCELLENT SALARY & BENEFITS
- Market Rates - will pay market rates for the right candidate with relevant skills and experience
- 24 Holiday + bank holiday, Bonuses, Travel expenses, Health care, Dental, Personal Training & Development, plus much more.
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Technical Solutions Architect Pre-sales Enterprise Architect VMWare Dell EMC Cloud VxRail, Rack, Rack scale DSS 9000 and Storage Unity, XtremeIO, VMAX Pre-sales Technical Consultant, Consulting Systems Engineer Cisco Solutions Architect CCIE Data Center, Service Provider, Routing & Switching, Wireless or Security Architect Enterprise Pre-sales Systems Engineer Professional Services, Pre-Sales Consultant, Pre-sales Consultant, Pre-Sales Technical Consultant, Senior Systems Engineer, Cisco Pre-sales Consultant, Technical Pre-sales Consultant, Technical Pre-sales Consultant, Technical Pre-sales Systems Engineer, Technical Pre-sales Systems Engineer, Presales, Network Architect, Technical Architect, Global Service Provider, telecoms, telecommunications, mobile
Since 2013 WWT has expanded their US business to Europe with the opening of a Sales Office in the heart of London and the build of a European Technology Center (ETC) and establishment of an Operations Team at Schiphol. There are 50 employees in London today and the organization is growing rapidly. Recently, Great Places to Work UK ranked WWT EMEA UK at #3 in the small category of business.
World Wide Technology (WWT) is a global technology integrator and supply chain solutions provider that brings an innovative and proven approach to how organizations around the world discover, evaluate, architect and implement technology. Through our culture of innovation, we inspire, build and deliver business results, from idea to outcome.
WWT is Headquartered in St. Louis. WWT works closely with industry leaders such as Cisco, Splunk, Dell EMC, NetApp, VMware and F5, focusing on three market segments: Fortune 500 companies, service providers and the public sector. WWT employs more than 4,000 people and operates more than 2 million square feet of state-of-the-art warehousing, distribution and integration space strategically located throughout the world. WWT is proud to announce that it has been named on the FORTUNE "100 Best Places to Work For®" list for the fifth consecutive year and was awarded #5 on Glassdoor's 2017 Employees' Choice Awards, honoring the Best Places to Work.
World Wide Technology is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of sex, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES - ONLY DIRECT APPLICATIONS
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960131929