Buyer - Fashion
Buyer - Fashion
My client is a Fast Fashion online retailer looking to add a creative and experienced Buyer to join their forward-thinking and buzzing team. You will be part of growing brand that is achieving successes globally, seemingly not slowing down anytime soon. Reporting directly into the MD, you will be responsible for sourcing and developing ranges that fit the brand image and personality whilst delivering key positive margins and building on existing and new suppliers. You will also be responsible fo delivering the briefs to the photographers on shoots, so that the look and feel of the company is clearly resonated online. Not only will you be influential in the business' development, you will also mentor the junior members of the team and their growth. The ideal candidate will be ambitious and focussed.
- Develop commercially a viable range to fit brand personality within cost/ time frames.
- Understand and deliver to varying lead times and product areas.
- Establish budget and work within constraints to deliver within parameters.
- Develop pricing structure across all lines and delivered to margin targets.
- Identify stock opportunities across varying product areas giving the business flexibility to trade.
- Utilise merchandising knowledge to produce weekly trade reports by analysing key KPI's.
- Introduce factories/ suppliers equipped to deliver to a fast fashion model.
- Create and evolve brand image and values and ensuring these are consistent within all aspects of the company.
- Develop and deliver brief to photographers, delivering the correct look and feel of the brand for both online and editorial location shoots.
- Review imagery for banners, product pages and VM on a monthly basis.
- Manage junior team members which will include reviews, catch ups and overseeing development.
- Other duties as required.
Skills & Experience
- Must have a minimum of 5 years' experience within buying.
- Essential to have strong ecommerce experience.
- Able to work well both in a team and individually.
- Strong analytical, numerical and organisational skills.
- Negotiation skills.
- Ability to travel as and when needed.
My client is a Fast Fashion online retailer
Circa £40k - depending on experience
About Cast UK
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in HR, Procurement, Buying, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK and a complete list of all of our current vacancies, please visit **************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960132769