Junior Java Developer - ecommerce
This leading online retailer of books is looking for a Junior to mid level Java Developer to work on development and enhancement of their ecommerce offering.
As Junior Java Developer you’ll have knowledge of current and upcoming digital technologies. You will be encouraged to use the latest designs and frameworks. You will work closely with other team members and the Head of Development to enhance the design and architecture of the web application.
- Develop new features for the ecommerce web application.
- Redesign some legacy code using standard coding practices and rules.
- Front end changes based on business demand.
- Practice TDD and improve test coverage of existing and new code.
- Use latest technologies to improve the current designs and implementations.
- Configure and maintain development, test and live server environments.
You should have as many of the folowing technical skills as possible:
- Java JEE
- PostgreSQL or other SQL database
- Spring Hibernate Log4j.
- Maven Gradle
- Jenkins SVN, GIT
- JIRA Bitbucket Sonar.
- Junit TestNG Selenium
- Apache Tomcat
for more roles like this follow @WayForward_ on Twitter
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960128481