Senior Embedded Engineer
Senior Firmware / Embedded Engineer
Embedded Software Engineer, Control Systems, Safety Systems
An excellent opportunity for a Firmware / Embedded Software Engineer to join a world renowned product solutions engineering company based near Bournemouth, Dorset.
Joining a team of talented Embedded Software Engineers, working with multi-disciplined teams (Hardware, Systems Engineers), working across the full life cycle of product design.
Senior Embedded Engineer - Specific Duties :
- Specify, design and code embedded software
- Follow relevant coding standards
- Technical input in technical reviews
- Technical Authoring
Senior Embedded Engineer - Skills and experience required :
- Already an experienced Firmware / Embedded Engineer, designing and coding Firmware for Embedded Systems
- Experience with ARM devices
- Experience with Seriel Protocols and working at the "physical" level with oscilloscopes and analysers
- A good awareness of full life cycle product design processes
- Coding skills in C
- OO Based languages (C++, C# or Java) - desirable
- Led techical projects
This is a wonderful career opportunity to join a household name, working on interesting , innovative product design projects !
Interested ? Apply Now !
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960131252